InvestCEC collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, organisation)
- General (aggregate, non-personal) information including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register to our newsletter via the form on our website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
InvestCEC collects your data so that we can:
- Email you our newsletter and updates about the project.
- Monitor the number of users visiting our website. This monitoring is important due to the fact we are publicly funded and must be able to prove to our funder that the project is reaching a wide audience.
Greenovate! Europe stores your data on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers. We are based in Brussels, Belgium so your data will be processed in Europe.
Our mailing list is stored by email marketing company Sendinblue. All their data centres are located in the European Union, and your account data is encrypted before being backed up across three geographically distinct servers.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that InvestCEC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request InvestCEC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that InvestCEC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that InvestCEC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to InvestCEC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that InvestCEC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functional – The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
- Statistics – The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.
- Marketing – The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. You can also use our cookie notice banner to deactivate specific cookies at will. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: email@example.com
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that InvestCEC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Belgian Data Protection Authority:
- By mail: Belgian Data Protection Authority, Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Bruxelles
- By telephone: +32 (0)2 274 48 00
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org